- Integrating portable sound level meter performing statistical analyses.
- Conforms to IEC 61672-1 of 2002 and IEC 61672-1 ed. 2.0 of 2013, IEC 60651and
- IEC 60804 specifications with class 2 or class 1 tolerances.
- The acoustic calibrator complies with IEC 60942 class 2 or class 1 specifications.
- Can be integrated with other options like “Advanced Data Logger” to extend its application scope. The firmware can be upgraded directly by the user using the NoiseStudio program supplied with the instrument.
- With the optional “Advanced Data logger” function the sound level meter is able to perform the following tasks
– Environmental noise monitoring
– Analysis of sound events
– Complete statistical analysis with percentiles calculation from L1 to L99
- Measure the sound level by programming 3 parameters and freely selecting the frequency weightings and time constants; parameters such as Leq, SEL, and maximum and minimum sound levels with integration times from 1 second to 99 hours.
- If an undesired sound event produces an over-load indication, or simply alter the result of an integration, its contribution can be excluded using the versatile Back-Erase function.
- The measured sound levels can be recorded in the large non-volatile memory in order to be transferred to a PC using the supplied NoiseStudio program.
- For long term noise monitoring needs, it’s possible to increase the HD2010UC storing capacity with the optional HD2010MC Secure Digital memory card reader. This device is supplied complete with a 2GB memory card.
- As a statistical analyser, the HD2010UC samples the sound signal 8 times per second with A-weighted frequency weighting and FAST constant, and it analyses it statistically in 0.5 dB classes.