Determination of anemometric quantities with different units of measurement: wind speed and direction, U-V-W Cartesian components, wind gust, sonic speed and temperature.
- (HD2003 Model) Additional quantities measured: pressure, temperature, relative humidity.
- 5 analog outputs in current or voltage, with different ranges.
- Up to 12 extended analog outputs in current and voltage, at different measuring ranges.
- 5 digital communication interfaces: Serial RS232, RS422, RS485 Modbus, RS485 proprietary and AoXnd.
- Digital strings of output data at a configurable emission frequency.
- Average intervals for all output quantities, configurable at 1÷60 sec or at 1÷60 min.
- Processing and validity Algorithms for raw measurement signals to provide the measurement of the anemometric quantity with ±1% precision.
- Operating mode at High Digital Frequency with serial data output at 50 Hz, or High Analog Frequency with analog data output from 5Hz to 20Hz.
- Self-diagnosis with checking and error reporting.
- Reliability and precision for the whole measurement field, without any need for further calibrations.
- Flexible and easy-to-use demonstration software which can be adapted to the customer’s requirements through a computer interface.
- Setup user interface and software upgrade via RS232, RS422 or RS485.
- Compass with magneto resistive sensor for automatic alignment to the Magnetic North.
- No moving parts, with reduced maintenance and servicing costs.
- Robust construction, suitable to operate continuously in severe climatic conditions.
- Low power consumption.
- (On request) Heaters Option: Sonic transducers integrated heating device, to prevent ice and snow formation, ensuring a correct functioning even when sleeting or snowing.
- (On request) RS422 Option: 4-wire full duplex RS422 communication integrated circuit.
Available as well with heating option (HD2003R): built-in heating device of sonic transducers, to prevent ice and snow formation. Assures correct measurements even in presence of sleet or snow.
HD2003.1 model for the measurement of only wind speed and direction.