The HD35ED wireless data logging system consists of:
- One or more HD35ED… series devices: the HD35ED… devices acquire the values measured by the built-in sensors or by the external sensors connected by cable. The data are both stored in the internal memory of the device and transmitted via radio to the receiving unit (base unit/Access Point). Most HD35ED… devices are battery operated and do not require power connections.
- An HD35AP… base unit (Access Point): receives the measured values from all HD35ED… devices and transmits them to the PC. The HD35AP… base unit has an internal buffer battery with limited autonomy, so it must be powered from the outside by connecting it to the appropriate power supply (optional) or to the PC USB port.
- Software HD35AP-S: to be installed in the PC, it allows to download and visualize the data, to insert the data in a database and to configure the system.
The software can be downloaded free of charge here.
Dataloggers are provided with integrated sensors and dataloggers with external probes, which can be connected via M12 connectors or terminals depending on the model.
To the dataloggers with terminal inputs you can connect:
- Transmitters with a 0÷20 or 4÷20 mA current output and a 0÷50 mV, 0÷1 V or 0÷10 V voltage output.
- Pt100 / Pt1000 temperature sensors and thermocouples type K, J, T, N, E
- Sensors with dry contact (counting of commutations) or potentiometric output
The system consists of the following components:
- HD35AP… base units
- HD35RE… repeaters
- HD35ED… series of dataloggers
- HD35ED-ALM remote alarm device
The system may consist of a maximum of 255 devices (including the base unit and any repeaters). Each device is uniquely identified by its own address. Thanks to wireless transmission, installation of the system is extremely simple and fast.