The HD21ABE is a datalogger for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) analysis with a memory capacity of 67600 recordings, divided in 64 blocks. It uses the DeltaLog10 software. Reference Standards: ASHRAE 62.1 – 2004, Legislative Decree 81/2008.
These regulations apply to all confined spaces that could be used by people. Kitchens, baths, changing rooms and swimming pools are included, due to the presence of high humidity. You should consider with regards to air quality, possible chemical, physical and biological contaminants.
The instruments have a wide Dot Matrix graphic display with a resolution of 160×160 dots. The instruments typical applications are:
- Measurement of IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) and comfort conditions in schools, offices and indoor spaces.
- Analysis and study of the Sick Building Syndrome, and of the resulting consequences.
- Checking the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) system efficiency.
- Examination of IAQ conditions in factories to optimize microclimate and improve productivity.
- Building Automation checks.