The two-axes ultrasonic anemometer is available in different combinations for the measurement of:
- Wind speed (up to 85 m/s)
- Wind direction
- Cartesian U-V components of wind speed
- Wind Gust
- relative humidity and temperature (optional)
- global solar radiation (optional)
- atmospheric pressure (optional).
All combination options are also available with heating.
For particularly harsh environments, the HD51.3DR-AL model is also available for measurement of wind speed (up to 80 m/s) and wind direction, Cartesian U-V components, Wind Gust and atmospheric pressure (optional – model HD51.3D4R-AL).
This model is equipped with an upgraded heater, for quick defrosting, and an anodised aluminium alloy case with anti-corrosion coating that makes it possible to use the instrument even in particularly aggressive environments. The anemometers satisfy the requirements of the following standards:
- MIL-STD-810G Method 509.6 and EN ISO 9227:2017 (salt fog anti-corrosion test)
High immunity to electromagnetic interference makes it suitable for measurements
in electrically noisy environments
- MIL-STD-810F Method 521.2 (anti-icing/freezing rain test) – Only versions with housing in anodized aluminium alloy
- EN 60945:2002 Sect. 8.7 / IEC 60068-2-6 (vibration resistance test) – Only versions with housing in anodized aluminium alloy
All models have RS232, RS485 and RS422 serial outputs. NMEA, MODBUS-RTU and proprietary ASCII communication protocols. Two analogue outputs for wind speed and wind direction, factory configurable as 4÷20 mA (standard), 0…1 V, 0…5 V or 0…10 V.
Operating temperature -40…+70 °C. Instrument power supply 12…30 Vdc. Heater power supply 24 Vdc.
Software HD52.3D-S is available for instrument configuration and monitoring.