A stainless steel 10 μm filter protects the sensor against dust and particles (other filters are available for different applications).
The probe is available in three different versions:
- fixed vertical probe for wall mounting (HVAC40…TV);
- fixed probe with 2 m cable (HVAC40…TC.2);
- fixed duct horizontal probe (HVAC40…TO).
Available outputs, depending on the model:
- RS485 Modbus–RTU digital output (HVAC40S17…);
- 0…10 V voltage analog output (HVAC40V17…);
- 0…20 mA / 4…20 mA active current analog output (HVAC4017…);
- 2-wire (current loop) 4…20 mA analog output (HVAC40A17…);
- ON/OFF relay switch (HVAC40R17…).
Versions with 4-digit LCD display (option L) are available, which allow the measured parameters to be displayed. In the versions with LCD, two LED indicators indicate the presence of the power supply and of an eventual alarm condition: exceeding of the set measurements thresholds, in the versions with relay switch output; measurement detected outside the measuring range, in the versions with analog or digital output.
The configuration can be made by connecting the serial port of the instrument to the PC or by means of the quick configuration dip switches on the circuit board. The versions with relay switch output are equipped with two internal buttons for the configuration via display.